- On the land located between the hotel ” Palma ” and cafe restaurant ” Lungo mare” , the company ” Oliva invest” which has its headquarters in Tivat plans to build a condo hotel area of 900 square meters .
- The first condo hotel in Tivat , ” Regent ” in the marina Porto Montenegro , due to open this summer .
- According to the investors condo hotels will build ” Qatari Diar ” in the bay Pržna and “Boka group” on a former farm on which to build a golf course .
- Podgorica company ” Stadium ” received from the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism, urban-planning for the construction of five-star hotels in Tivat, ” Vali Zagreb ” where in 1941 sunk the destroyer “Zagreb” , and around the state location study ” Kalardovo , island of flowers , Brdišta ” . It is anticipated that an area of 9,049 square meters of building a hotel GF +4, gross building area of 7,239 square meters . Five-star hotel will have 36 units and 72 beds .
- The relevant ministry is urban-planning previously issued construction company ” Tradeunique Montenegro ” from Budva , which plans to build hotels and resorts also ” Vali Zagreb “, or the location Dančulovina , as opposed to the location where the company will ” Stadium ” build hotel . Budva company has significantly larger complex which will , according to UTU also build a five star hotel and ancillary facilities with total area of 26,235 square meters . In addition to the facility provided for the construction of two tourist resorts with annexes and rent villas Yield 24 and 37 units . The total gross area of the first settlements amount to 5,819 square meters and the other 8,931 square . The hotel will have a capacity of 109 units , and its floors the ground floor with four floors .